ADG5419 High Voltage Latch-Up Proof, Single SPDT Switch
The ADG5419 is a monolithic industrial CMOS analog switch containing a latch-up immune single-pole/double-throw (SPDT) switch. An EN input on the LFCSP package is used to enable or disable the device. When disabled, all channels are switched off.
Each switch conducts equally well in both directions when on, and each switch has an input signal range that extends to the power supplies. In the off condition, signal levels up to the supplies are blocked. The ADG5419 exhibits break-before-make switching action for use in multiplexer applications.
The ultralow on resistance and on-resistance flatness of these switches make them ideal solutions for data acquisition and gain switching applications, where low distortion is critical. The latch-up immune construction, and high ESD rating, makes these switches more robust in harsh environments.
- Trench isolation guards against latch-up. A dielectric trench
separates the P and N channel transistors thereby preventing
latch-up even under severe overvoltage conditions.
- Low RON.
- Dual-supply operation. For applications where the analog
signal is bipolar, the ADG5419 can be operated from dual
supplies up to ±22 V.
- Single-supply operation. For applications where the analog
signal is unipolar, the ADG5419 can be operated from a
single-rail power supply up to 40 V.
- 3 V logic compatible digital inputs: VINH = 2.0 V, VINL = 0.8 V.
- No VL logic power supply required.
- High voltage signal routing
- Automatic test equipment
- Analog front-end circuits
- Precision data acquisition
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Amplifier gain select
- Relay replacement
Features and Benefits
- Latch-up immune
- Human body model (HBM) ESD rating: 8 kV
- Low on resistance (13.5 Ω)
- ±9 V to ±22 V dual-supply operation
- 9 V to 40 V single-supply operation
- 48 V supply maximum ratings
- Fully specified at ±15 V, ±20 V, +12 V, and +36 V
- VSS to VDD analog signal range